The Lotus Operable Wall Revit library has recently undergone a substantial update that brings it in line with current best practices, improves user experience and includes additional product options. The updated library includes:
- Various Revit asset types including Loadable Families, Curtain Wall System Families and Drafting Views;
- Revit project file (.RVT) or ‘Virtual Showroom’;
- Revit project file contains both the Loadable Families and Curtain Wall System Families;
- Drafting Views (Details), Sheets and pre-configured schedules are incorporated into the project. These pre-configured Revit assets can be ‘Copied & Pasted’ into other Revit projects as required;
- New panel finish options;
- More realistic visualisation outputs; and
- Additional classification parameters for IFC, Uniclass, Uniformat and Omniclass.