NEW 2022 Accredited CPD Presentation
This course meets the requirements for one formal CPD point and includes notes, a questionnaire and a certificate for each member of the team who participates.
Flexible Space Solutions CPD course is aligned to the AACA’s National Standards of Competency for Architects. FSS course meets the criteria for one formal CPD point as per guidelines for each state’s Board of Architects which governs architect’s registration and guidelines for CPD. Course includes a questionnaire – competency assessment. Successful participants will receive a certificate of competency to record 1 formal CPD point.
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of the CPD session participants will have a clearer understanding of:
- Apply key design considerations in the selection and specification of operable walls and acoustic sliders.
- Assess how AS1428.1 & AS1428.2 applies to operable walls and acoustic sliders.
- Understand what the acoustic ratings mean and what level of acoustics are required for common applications.
- Understand the basic structural support requirements for operable walls and acoustic sliders.
- Draw on knowledge of the common uses of flexible spaces in Learning Environments, Workplaces and Community Facilities when developing the conceptual design.
Contact our Architectural Design Consultants to book a CPD presentation on Flexible Space Solutions.